Welcome to the 5th Translational Research E-Conference on Multiple Myeloma!
Live Conference: October 8-11, 2020
On demand Conference: September 29-October 21, 2020
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
Do not miss the opportunity to meet and interact with International Experts on Multiple Myeloma directly from your home or your office!
Register for the E-Conference at a reduced price and gain access to the full scientific content of the meeting to view and review whenever convenient for you:
- The scientific programme will be broadcast live. Pre-recorded lectures will be streamed live at the indicated CEST time, followed by their live panel discussions and Question & Answer period. Join us real time to ask questions and contribute to the discussions.
See the PDF Live Programme here.
- The recorded Programme on Demand will give registered participants to view and revisit the meeting’s scientific content at times convenient to them in function of their time zone. The pre-recorded lectures will be available “on demand” as of September 29, 2020. The meeting’s interactive components will be recorded real time and will progressively enrich the Programme on Demand. The meeting’s programme will remain accessible to registered participants for 10 days after the meeting is over.
- Fully live, interactive Meet the Expert sessions on specific predefined topics (space is limited; pre-registration required):
The main objective of these exciting sessions is to put you in direct contact with global authorities in your field. Come prepared to ask them questions and to receive their expert guidance. These sessions are also an opportunity to share your experience with peers working in different geographic settings.
Each Meet the Expert session will be organized for a maximum of 25-30 people. Webcam is compulsory.
- View the ePosters and join the interactive Mentored Poster Walk
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall
- Read the Conference eBook
- Earn EBAH Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits for the time you spend furthering your knowledge and skills.
The E-Conference programme will address:
- Smoldering Myeloma
- Diagnosis of Multiple Myeloma
- Frontline therapy in patients not eligible for autologous stem cell transplantation
- Frontline therapy in patients eligible for autologous stem cell transplantation
- MRD and the microenvironment
- Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
- The future: recent clinical trials in relapse
- Data management issues
- Plasma cell disorders
- Update on the pathophysiology of Multiple Myeloma and how the disease evolves from MGUS and SMM.
- Update on diagnostic criteria and the use of new assessments in the diagnostic process
- Treatment of young Myeloma patients
- Treatment of elderly and frail Myeloma patients
- Optimal sequencing at relapse
- Gain insight into the role of new immunotherapeutic approaches and their place in the landscape
- Gain insight into novel drugs under development
- Acquire knowledge of the latest updates in other Plasma Cell Disorders beyond Myeloma.
Registration in the ESH Translational Research E-Conference on Multiple Myeloma 2020 is opened to healthcare professionals. Registration is offered at a reduced price as a gesture of solidarity in these difficult times and to facilitate the participation of Healthcare Professionals worldwide:
– Fully trained (MD, PhD, MD-PhD): 80€
– In-training: 50€ (proof of your in-training status required)
– Allied Health Professionals : 50€
– Corporate: 150€
This fee includes:
– Access to the on demand programme from September 29 till October 21, 2020
– Access to the live programme
– Access to the Conference E-Book from October 8 till October 21, 2020
– Access to the E-Poster Area from September 29 till October 21, 2020
– Access to the E-Poster Walk session
Your access to the conference will be definitively confirmed upon receipt of your registration fee.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Registration in the MEET THE EXPERT SESSIONS will open closer to the E-CONFERENCE (extra fee of 20€ per session).
Test my connection